Benefits of Our Wooden Windows
We offer a range of bespoke wooden replacement windows: period sliding wooden sash windows, traditional flush wooden casement windows, and modern wooden tilt and turn windows. Our wooden replacement windows are available in different styles and finishes and can be easily used for various design solutions, from period style houses to modern office buildings. Our wooden replacement windows are made to ensure great performance and provide a robust safety level and ease of operation. They are made from engineered hardwood (oak and meranti) or softwood (pine). The windows are supplied fully-finished, can be either painted or varnished, or painted from one side and varnished from other. The windows have been tested to BS7950 and BS6375 British standards and successfully passed these tests by having excellent weather-performance and safety features. Moreover, performance of our windows is guaranteed for up to 10 years. Our installation services are fulfilled by our skillful and professionally trained installation team, they have a long-term experience in the glazing industry.
The key benefits of our windows are:
- A choice of three types of wooden windows: wooden sash windows, wooden casement windows, wooden tilt and turn windows;
- Operational excellence with security and simplicity in mind;
- Traditional or modern look that enhances a design of your home or office;
- Quality assurance with a 10-year guarantee, deposit registration, and an insurance-backed guarantee.
Wooden Window Types
Below you can find the links to each window type, which has a detailed description of the products including their technical specifications and styles.
- Sliding wooden sash windows
- Traditional flush wooden casement windows
- Modern wooden tilt and turn windows